Start the Conversation
Charitable giving is an important part of the estate planning conversation. As advisors, you play a leading role in this meaningful discussion. The community relies on your leadership to open up opportunities for people to create a legacy. By working together with clients and charities you can facilitate decisions that will have lasting impact on your community.
It begins with a simple question:
Are there any charities or community needs you would like to consider?
Why this discussion is important to your client
- Charitable giving discussions begin conversations without obligations
- Charitable giving can lead to significant tax benefits in both annual and estate planning situations
- Charitable giving can give your client a wonderful personal satisfaction and self-fulfillment
- Charitable giving through planned giving opens up opportunities for significant gifts your client never thought possible
- Charitable giving is good for your clients, good for your community, and good for your business
If the answer is yes
The RVH Foundation wants to assist with this conversation by providing an easy to use charitable giving guide found on this web site.
If you prefer the RVH Foundation would be pleased to send you the Planned Giving Tool Kit so you can share a hard copy. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.